Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lydia Pearl Dreher

I had a 4D sonogram on Thursday and we made sure that we had a Lydia! And we do!!!! She was beautiful. We only got a couple of 4D shots, because they weren't very good. The tech said that she was only 15 ounces, so she wasn't fat enough! But we got lots of good other pictures. She had her foot on her head almost the entire time! She was funny. During the sono, she waved at us twice in a row -- it was SO sweet!!!! We got it all on DVD. One thing the tech did say was that she has big feet! haha! GREAT! She will fit right in with all of us big footers!! If I can figure out how to get the pictures off of the cd, I will post some sono pictures ...
On another note, we got her crib in a couple of weeks ago, and Lester and Chris (a good family friend of ours) put it together, and Chris' wife, Katie, cleaned up Lydia's room while I was gone one day -- they were so sweet to do that! It looks so good! The nursery is already painted yellow and the crib is white. I have been thinking of sewing/making her bedding set ... we'll see, though. I was thinking maybe a paisley and the denim .... I don't know if I'm that creative, but we will see as time gets closer -- I need to go fabric shopping.
I think that's all for now -- wish us luck -- I'm already in my 23rd week ... time's flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment