Saturday, May 16, 2009

Growing belly...



Well, Lydia is getting bigger and bigger everyday!! Thus, so am I as you can see in the picture! She is very healthy we are told! We are getting her room ready, slowly but surely. We have her crib, and I am working on ordering her bedding. I was going to be brave and make it, but I think I'm going to let someone else make it. I found some that I REALLY love on Etsy. Her due date is still August 7.

Logan is getting SUPER excited to meet her. Two of our friends just had their babies this week and we have gotten to see the both of them, and Logan just loved holding them. I think he thought it might have been Lydia!


We got Logan a "big boy" haircut -- and he's so cute! He told me about a month ago that he wanted a "choo-choo train" cake for his bithday! So that's what he's going to get -- Momma just has to make it now! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment