Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer 2009

Here are some signs that I know Summer is here....
1. It's getting HOT outside!

2. My last day of school was May 29 -- :) I am out of school till about 10 weeks after Lydia gets here, I guess.
3. Did I mention that it's hot?

4. Logan and I visited park where his 3rd birthday party is going to be -- he loved it!! They have a sprayground and it's so cool!


5. We are going on Vacation soon!! We are going with our good friend, the Tillery's, to LA. We're super excited.

6. I am working on getting everything ready for Lydia to be here... Alaina is making her bedding -- see the pictures -- isn't it adorable? The lemon fabric is going to be the main fabric (skirt and outside of bumper). Notice the green minky dot fabric in the background? That is the same as Logan's bankie -- I love how that's the same :)



7. The city pool opens this Friday -- Logan and I will be visiting there, soon! :)

8. Lester and Logan have been doing lots of "boy" stuff .... like hunting for frogs and doing fishing -- Logan is holding a baby bull frog here and the other picture shows him and his first fishie to catch by himself! Lester said he did SO good reeling it in!



2 comments:

  1. Which splash park are you doing his party at? We're having Kyler's at one in Rockwall this Saturday. I love the splash parks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look at him- he's SO big now!! :)
    I am really needing to get busy on Lydia's bedding. It'll be happening soon, huh?

    ReplyDelete